Monday, March 19, 2012

Succulent Pet Treats For Our Furry Children

So I got this recipe in the mail from the vet... looks so simple, I had to share before I actually made it myself.

Homemade Pet Treats (for cats AND dogs)

½ cup dry or powdered milk
½ cup wheat germ
1 teaspoon honey
¼ lb lean ground beef
Mix dry ingredients together, then stir in honey and ground beef until well combined.
Form ¾ inch to 1- inch balls and bake on greased cookie sheet at 350 F for 10-15 min. or until cooked through. They might cook fast so check frequently!
Cool completely and serve! Break up into larger pieces for tiny cat and dog mouths!

Will post pictures when I make - will let you know how they like them!  Or if you beat me to it, let me know what your furry guys think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment